torsdag 14 juni 2007

I see trees of green, Atombomb red roses too
I see Pedofil them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, Svält what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue Aids and clouds of white
The bright Föroreningar blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, Misshandel what a wonderful world

The colours of Incest the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on Våldtäkt the faces of people going by
I see friends Krig shakin' hands, sayin' "How do you do?"
They're really saying "I love you"

I hear babies cryin', Folkmord I watch them grow
They'll learn much Rasism more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, what a Knark wonderful world
Yes, I think to Prostitution myself, what a wonderful world

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Tänkvärt! Vilka polariteter du satt in till sången. Som att sätta något i vrångstrupen hela tiden.

Anonym sa...

Nämen! Djupt och kul på samma gång liksom. Wow.

rigg sa...

Har du läst kvällsblaskorna igen?

Moddan sa...

Tack dana och dr s, Nej Rigg de läser jag inte längre annat än löpen för det räcker. Jag vaknade med denna nerklottrade låt i huvudet en natt.

Sven Teglund sa...

Kul! Och vilken bra idé!